Home Learning Timetables 2020
Welcome to the new FPI weekly timetable which is now available for all year groups. So far you have all been busy completing set Purple Mash 2dos and our Home Learning Grids. Thank you for your hard work and support with this we have loved seeing the variety of work you have been completing. Just to let you know that the Home Learning Grids which were sent out after Easter have now finished and the new focus is on something new and exciting! Each year group will be producing weekly timetables to support your learning at home, helping to keep it as structured as it can be during these new and tricky times.
Down the side of the timetable you will see the structure of the school day, which is linked to the suggested timetable originally sent out. It includes:
- Morning Physical Activity – Joe Wicks, Jumpstart Jonny, whatever works for you!
- Maths – will include your Purple Mash 2do with some additional links or challenges to support this.
- Daily reading – Bug Club is of course extremely useful for this; don’t forget the extra bug questions you can answer to help you earn rewards! Look out for some additional challenges or activities which can support you in developing your reading skills.
- Phonics/SPaG (Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar) – will include Purple Mash 2dos and some additional links to support you in achieving this target.
- English/Project – will include Purple Mash 2dos with additional questions, information or resources to help you complete the 2do set to the best of your ability.
- Busy Learning Challenges – this will include an additional foundation subject challenge which will be linked to your daily Purple Mash Project 2do.
We hope this will help support your learning at home! Don’t forget to keep sharing your wonderful work on our class blogs.