FURZE PLATT PRIMARY FEDERATION
Furze Platt Junior School: 20 hrs per week, Mon-Fri 9-1 Term Time Only
Scale 5 £23,208-£25624 fte – actual salary £10,609 per annum
Furze Platt Infant School: 15 hrs/week, Mon-Fri 9-12 Term Time Only
Scale 5 £23,208-£25624 fte – actual salary £7,957 per annum
Furze Platt Infant and Furze Platt Junior Schools federated in September 2019; the leadership team and Governors of Furze Platt Primary Federation wish to appoint two Finance Managers to work under the guidance and support of the Federation Business Manager.
The successful candidates will work with our administration teams and support the financial management of the schools.
We are looking for
- Experience with finance, budget management and reporting using relevant software
- Good IT skills and understanding of Word & Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills – able to work with outside agencies
- Flexibility to slot into our current, strong administration teams and support the administration of the schools
- Passion to work in a school setting and be part of the children’s lives at school
- A team player
- Excellent Literacy and Numeracy skills which are essential for these posts
Knowledge of Sims, FMS and Agresso systems an advantage, but full training will be given for the right applicant
In return we can offer you:
☺a highly supportive and friendly staff and governors
☺An active role in contributing to the Visions and Values of the school
☺Opportunities for Professional Development
☺A well resourced working environment
Closing date for applications: 9:00am Monday 3rd February 2020
Interview date: Friday 7th February 2020
You are very welcome to visit the school; visits can be arranged through the school office.
Please download the application documents and job description below
The school is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare and safety of all children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS disclosure.